Sunday, February 25, 2007

Vienna



As a hint of fortune, a meeting -sponsered by a company -took place in Vienna. I took the oportunity to get a paid trip home.



I spent friday evening at my parent's place; celebrating Eva's birthday! Judit and Dad prepared my favoutie dish: Spaghetti alle vongole.



After a long day at the meeting I could relax at Mom's for a while and then 'party'. In fact, I intended to have a nice chill out evening with some of my friends but it ended up in crazy- funny- great night. I have no clue when I got home, but I know that it was a great night- thank's to all responsible persons :-)



Sunday: With a little hang over, I went jogging with my dear aunt in Schönbrunn- this saved my day. Time passed quickly and I had to catch my plane.



Back home I had this certain smile, that made everybody see- this girl had a good weekend!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In fact it was a great night and worth to repeat it...even taking the risk of having a bad hangover the next day..C

7:02 am  
Blogger puxi said...

my back hurts from that f****** sofa...

7:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home