Sunday, December 10, 2006

Hua Hin


Hua Hin is Thailand's oldest 'spa area' . King Rama VII built his palace there and gave it the name 'Klai Kangwon' -carefree.
The Royal family still comes here, when Bangkok is too busy or too hot.

For me it was more the face that it's impossible, coming back to Austria and being as pale as usually in december...

In fact for me was Hua Hin a very busy and touristic place... well, but Chap Ta Wai is a small village and I'm sometimes the only forang here...


It was definitly what I needed- sea, beach, sun and lots of good fruits.

... and I got a little tan.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now

10:49 am  
Blogger puxi said...

unbelievabe! 900 Dollars! Having fun! Are there people making extra money putting that stuff into blogs or does this work automatically? Urg..

3:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home