Friday, February 02, 2007

Gastein


Friday afternoon: I just got my first payment- it's defintely less than
expected and promised. It's rainy and cloudy in Heidelberg, Lena is still at her parent's home, so not the best start for the weekend.

But you know me, there are always some crazy ideas coming into my mind.
I went to the train station, bought an over night ticket to Gastein and surprised my family there on saturday morning. I didn't tell anyone about my arrival. I just knocked on Dad's door around 8am.
After a welcome crying- jumping- laughing session, we had breakfast all together.

But then 'the mountains were calling me'.
Guckie and Leo picked me up and we had a great, great skiing day together.
The snow was perfect, the sun was shining and I was very, very happy!!!
Thank you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home