Monday, January 08, 2007

Mohinga in Heidelberg


Both of us- Lena and me- miss Thailand, Burma and Mohinga more than anything else. To make our suffering a bit better, we decided to prepare Mohinga. We were so excited when we went to the shop to buy all the ingredients....

We slept quite long, dressed in our longees and put on Burmese make- up. Then we started to make peecho and the soup. It smelled so good in our little kitchen....
We put some noodles in a bowl, added the mohinga, chilli-garlic-oil, long beans and the peecho.
It tasted soooooo good. It was the best moment since I'm here....

In the afternoon Lena made some Burmese tea...

It was a very Burmese and great day, but when at the end of the day, I started missing my 'home' even more. My excitement turned into a rather melancholic and sad mood; but at least Lena is with me. Thank you for being a friend :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home