Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy birthday !!!!!

25, female, single.
living and working in mae sot, thailand.

I think this is definitly one of the best times in my life and a very special birthday with my friends from here- internationals and locals.
Thank's to all who were with me that day !!!


Preparations for my birthday dinner:

If a great Italian cook asks me what I want for my birthday, the answer is very easy: a dinner- homemade.
As I'm more than lucky I had 2 Italians cooking for my guests and me-

bruschetta con pomodori
pasta fredda
spaghetti ai funghi

GIGI E FEDERICO MILLE GRAZIE !!!!!

The gateway of our house was filled with bicycles, the garden decorated with orchids and candles and the vibes great.
Before midnight I skyped with Bärbl and we congratulated each other by singing a birthday song!
Around 4 am only the hard core was left: Win, Lena, Federico and me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home