Sunday, November 12, 2006

bulls fight

Sunday.

I love sundays.... I got up at 11 pm, nobody at home. I made one of this nescafe instant coffees (I miss my Nespresso café or any coffee that has more taste than water and is not served in a big mug) for breakfast.

Passing at Frankie (the pregnant cat I take care of), I went to the lake/reservoir. My sporty Italian friends was trying hard to convince himself, that it's good to cycle around and do some sports.
Finally we arrived and the first thing I did: jumping in the lake. juhu!
Federico was more carefully, a bit scared of possible animals in the water and concerned about some pieces of broken glass. What a man ;-)

On the way back we went to the bull's fight.
The arena was filled by rather rich Thai people who were betting and cheering.
As we arrived pretty late, we didn't have to pay entrance fee - but maybe it was because we were the only forangs there...
Usually the fight is over as soon as one of the bulls runs away, but today they were fighting till one of them got hurt. Apart from the fight the main attraction was to see the sad bull.

It was interesing to go there and I think the bull fights in Spain are more cruel, but I`m not crazy about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home